Monday, July 20, 2015

The Beach

We pull off the main highway down a dirt road leading to a secluded cove along the coast.  The sun was setting over the Pacific Ocean and the sea breeze was cool and refreshing for a hot California evening.  
I park the car in a deserted parking lot making sure no one was around. Got out of the car and unpacked the blanket, backpack and my bag of wine from the trunk, taking your hand in mine, I lead you along a dirt path through the grassy field, over a small hill and down to a secluded beach.  You stood on the beach and watch me lay out the blanket on the sand and surrounded it with candles.  Bare foot, you walk across the sands edge letting the cool ocean water soak your feet and you feel the night breeze blowing throw your hair.  I walk up behind you and wrap my arms around your waist and pull you
into me, we watch the sun fade behind the horizon with the multiple colors that painted the sky behind it.  Eventually the stars come out of hiding from the dark blue skies. 
I turn you around to kiss you ever so gently, our lips meet and part inviting our tongues into each other’s moths.  Our kissing becomes more passionate as our tongues make love to each others mouths, sucking in your tongue into mine and rolling my tongue all around yours.  Our passion begins to burn and our bodies feel the flames of desire and pleasure consume us.  I pull your body more into mine and start kissing your neck, sucking along your shoulders and down along your bare chest.
I pick you up off your feet and carry you to the blanket surrounded by the burning candles.  I lay you down onto your back and fall gently on top of you.   Our kissing continued to be passionate and lustfully as you place your hand on the back of my head and pressed my mouth more into yours.  I begin to kiss and nibble on your ear and sucking on your neck.  My hand exploring your body through your clothes feeling every mound of flesh underneath.  With one hand holding and pulling you closer to me, my other hand cups your breasts and squeezes it, running my fingers over your nipple and pressing down on it...."oohhhh " you moan.
I push myself up and straddle myself over your waist reaching down and unbuttoning your blouse.  I pull your blouse open and away to expose your beautiful breast and hardened rosy red nipples.
I reach down and caress your nipples with my fingers, stroking them ever so gently making them hard and sensitive. I take your breast into my hands and begin to massage and squeeze them while my fingers continued playing with your nipples. I lean forward and
take one of your hard nipples between my lips and softly suck on it, flickering and rolling  my tongue over and around it.  You can feel me beginning to suck on it harder and harder.
With the pleasure of my mouth on your nipples, you put your hands on my back pulling me into you, grinding yourself against me.  You open your legs to allow my leg to press up against your crotch to feel it rubbing you through the clothes.  You feel my hardened cock pressing against your leg through my pants, knowing that it is only inches away from its destiny.
You push me up to my knees to undo my pants, you pull out my hard cock to feel and stroke it as if milking it of pleasure juices.  You take my cock and begin rubbing your harden nipples with the tip of it, rubbing my manhood over over them making them wet with my precum.  You pull my cock closer to your mouth and lick the precum off the tip and you start to roll your tongue all around the head and slowly take my cock into your mouth.  Sucking my cock with such eagerness and passion, slowly then faster, then slowly when you feel my cock pulsating wanting to cum.  Hearing me moan with pleasure only entices you to please me more and more, but not too make me cum, you want my cock inside of you..deep inside of you.
I take my wet cock out of your mouth, dripping with precum and spit, I smear some cum on your nipples only to suck it off them as they hardened more
I reach down and begin to take off your shorts and panties...spreading your legs open, I move between them and begin kissing your thighs, running my tongue up and down your legs, getting closer and closer to your pussy. I softly  kiss your clit, then I take it between my lips and begin to suck on it gently, rolling my tongue around your Harding clit softly and going faster and faster till I hear you moan with pleasure and your body shiver with pleasure pulsating from between your legs.   you grab my head and push mouth down harder on your pussy...you cry out "AAAAAAAHHHHHH YEAH"
I start sucking your clit and sliding my tongue down into your pussy at the saltine orally fucking you making you can alonost instantly.  I slide my finger into your pussy and begin to rotate it round and round, in and out, while tounging your clit all at the same time.  You feel the warmth of fluids gushing from your pussy as you explode into multiple orgasms all at the same time, flooding my mouth and covering my face with your juices. 
 
The joy of making love to your pussy with my tongue and exploring every inch between your legs was making you go wild with pleasure.  I could feel you body shake as you begin to cum again and again, I started to suck on your clit to drive you wild. You arch your back as you felt wave after wave of pleasure
flows through your body.....and the stream of juices from your pussy flow into my waiting mouth once again ....
Wanting more, you pull me up and kiss me deeply and passionately, tasting yourself and me together.
As I lay on top of you and move myself between your legs, taking my hard stiff cock and put the tip of it between your wet, swollen pussy lips. You thrust yourself into me driving my cock deep into your pussy...you moan out "ohhhhhhh baby, cum on and fuck me please, fuck me really good tonight" I begin to thrust my cock back and forth into your pussy, deeper and deeper,,,,, faster and  faster...you wrap your legs around my ass and pulling me into you, Pulling me down on top of you and hold me while I make love to you.....you look down my back and watch my ass
move up and down over you, feeling my hard cock inside of you, filling you and bringing you closer to an orgasm....."OH GOD" I moan out...."I’M GOING TO CUM BABE"..... feeling yourself about to cum also, you didn't want it to end then, you wanted more...you whisper into my ear
that you want it from behind. so I pulled myself off, turned you around, I began to suck on your pussy from behind, tasting you one more time, my tongue danced around your clit and then over you pussy lips, I moved myself behind you, I take my cock into my hand and guide it into your pussy, thrusting it deep inside you.  I grabbed you hips from behind and began to make love faster..deeper and harder.  you begin to move your hips back and fourth, driving my cock deeper into you..I begin to pump you faster and faster, our breathing became more labored, I grabbed your hips and pulled you harder into my cock..."oooooohhhhh fuck I’m cummming" ......as my cock began to jerk and pulsate as it releases it’s sweet cum, you begin to scream "I'm cummming tooooo baby, fuck me harder" your pussy became filled my hot cum and it shot out load after load after load deep inside of you...we fell into each others arms and held ourselves as our bodies still shook from our orgasm...kissing and hoping to do it all again before we get caught



2 comments: